The refund policy applies to all the participants who paid the application fee for the course offered by Ecolink Institute of Well-being
Terms and Conditions:
1. Ecolink Institute is an approved Training provider of the Colombo Plan, and we offer an international syllabus on substance use disorder management or prevention which is evidence based and globally recognized. Our refund policy is based on the professional ethics related to the online educational courses.
2. Enrollment Fees: All enrollment fees for our online courses are non-refundable. This includes any application fees, registration fees, and other enrollment-related fees.
3. Course Fees: Refunds for course fees will be considered only if the student withdraws from the course before the course start date. After the course start date, no refunds will be issued. In case of any student withdrawing from any of the four courses in UTC-Basics, they must submit a written request for a refund along with proof of payment.
4. Cancellation or rescheduling of Course: In the event that a course is cancelled/ rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances or insufficient enrollment, students will be notified as soon as possible. In such cases, students will be offered the option to transfer to another course or rescheduled date or receive a full refund of their course fees.
5. Technical Issues: If a student experiences technical difficulties while accessing the course material, they should contact our technical support team for assistance. If the technical issues are related to the training host, which prevent the student from accessing the course material, a refund may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
6. Refund Processing: Refunds will be processed within 30 days (about 4 and a half weeks) of approval. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method. If a refund cannot be issued to the original payment method, the student will be notified, and alternative arrangements will be made.
7. Modification: This refund policy may be modified at any time without prior notice. Any changes to this policy will be posted on our website.